Visitors

Sunday, April 25, 2010

He Really Knows When Moms Not Feeling Right









Sorry to everyone who views my posts on a regular basis as I have not posted for a few days. I had a minor procedure done and unfortunately it has left me feeling tired and in pain. But that's where my Loki comes in again. The night of the procedure was the worst night of pain and so I had to sleep in the spare bedroom by myself as I didn't want to disturb my partners sleep. Loki stuck with me the whole night and even slept in with me until I was ready to get out of bed (early afternoon). No bugging for food or anything. Sorry if I repeat myself, but that little guy knows when somethings wrong and I swear he knew I wasn't feeling well enough to get up early to feed him. More posts to come as I start feeling better. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment