Visitors

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sir Purrs' A Lot...AKA "Loki"




The ‘mischief maker’ of the Germanic gods. Fickle and false, clever and cunning, the trickster god Loki was ‘the father of lies’. Perhaps my Loki may have some traits of the true ancient god, but they are meant to entertain and provide pleasure to me, as he, being a "Cat", I cannot deny that is what makes his character so comical and harmless. Not only does he bring me laughter and love but he brings me hope and comfort.

I've started my blog on my Sphynx cat, because I feel in my heart he was a gift to me. He's there for me during rough periods of my life and he seems to know when I am not myself. His snug warm cuddles, when I have a tear in my eye, have proven to me that this breed has an instinct other breeds have never been able to express. And that is why I have to share our journey with whom ever is curious or interested in this rare, therapeutic and amazing breed of cat!

I'll be posting photo's and updates on how we're doing and will answer any questions that I can for you! I think this is going to be fun and a great learning experience for both myself and others.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sam,
    I really liked your site and your kitty is so cute.
    I hope that things are going good with you.
    Miss you,
    Luana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Can't wait to follow Loki and his adventures as he grows!

    He is so handsome & I'm so glad he found you, Sam!

    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete